Emma Watson tweeted that she's hiring a tattoo proofreader after missing an apostrophe on her 'Time's Up' tattoo
- British actress Emma Watson has joked that she is hiring a "fake tattoo proofreader" after fans spotted a typo in her new tattoo.
- She revealed the "Times Up" tattoo — missing an apostrophe — at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party on Sunday.
- Thousands of fans have replied to "apply" to the position.
Emma Watson has joked that she's hiring a "fake tattoo proofreader" after fans spotted a typo in the new tattoo she revealed at an Oscar party on Sunday.
The Brown University graduate showed up at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party with a tattoo on her right inner forearm which read "Times Up," honouring the movement against sexual harassment.
It was noticeably missing an apostrophe on "Time's."
While it's unknown if the tattoo is real or temporary, the actress joked on Twitter that she was hiring a "fake tattoo proofreader" after fans pointed out the error.
Over a thousand fans have replied to the tweet, "applying" for the fake position.
Watson, who has been one of the leaders of the Time's Up movement, also recently donated £1 million (R16.2 million) to another anti-harassment campaign, according to the BBC.
Receive a single WhatsApp message every morning with all our latest news. Sign up here.
- Elon Musk just posted a sensual Instagram picture with his tunnel-boring machine
- Facebook's Sheryl Sandberg has advice for male managers after #MeToo: Workplace equality is much more than stamping out sexual harassment
- 11 new skyscrapers to transform Cape Town’s skyline
- This team of South African gamers moved to Arizona to become esports stars – and they are slaying in American competitions right now
- Trump’s latest announcement will hurt South Africa and may spark a global trade war
- The Netherlands built a bridge that partially floods when it rains
- Five science-backed tips to double your Tinder matches