Watch: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to be launched earlier than expected
- Samsung's highly-anticipated Galaxy Note 9 might be released earlier than expected.
- The Note 9's camera has been reimagined and works like your eye.
- Other rumours suggest that it will sport an invisible fingerprint sensor.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is reportedly set to launch earlier than previously expected.
The Note 9's camera has been reimagined, works like your eye, and now features dual aperture.
Samsung released a teaser trailer on Thursday that focused on battery life, which suggested a bigger and stronger battery for the new Note 9.
Apart from the hint of a multi-day battery, other rumours include an invisible fingerprint sensor underneath the display, and a new Samsung skin over the Android operating system.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- These Joburg offices now have farms inside them — and workers get to harvest lunch
- You could pay more than R500 if you vomit in an Uber in South Africa
- How to claim from the Road Accident Fund without a lawyer — in 3 steps
- These are the new safety standards for private swimming pools – and a fence is no longer good enough
- Netflix just took a jab at DStv in a new advert — here are 4 other times companies trolled each other
- Watch: Quadriplegic Capetonian learns to walk again thanks to a robotic suit