Different ways to #Bless your employees over the holidays
- Consider being a little more unconventional with your holiday gift-giving this year. Mix things up with something that’ll add significant value to your staff.
- The world’s first on-demand accidental injury cover could be a perfect way to show you care while giving your team the peace of mind to live their best lives.
This festive season consider taking a step back and thinking outside the proverbial gift box. What would make a real impact to your employees’ lives (aside from a bonus, of course!)? Here are a few ‘unconventional’ ideas for ways to gift something a little more special this year…from the world’s first on-demand accident cover to a float pod and penguin paddle-board experience.
1. THE GIFT OF ZEN:
Burn-out is a thing, especially as the holidays approach. Reward your team for their hard work with one of these ways to relax:
- Float Zero: There’s nothing like a float pod to reboot. It’s a womb-like wonder that has all sorts of benefits for the body and mind.
- Kinesiology, anyone? Another slightly less conventional gift, a kinesiology session is a lovely way to stimulate gentle healing by bringing all systems in the body into balance.
- Get mindful about gifts: What about a mindfulness or meditation course? Or maybe a yoga retreat somewhere pretty?
- Feel the foot power: A reflexology session could be just the ticket for your tired team.
2. THE GIFT OF PROTECTION:
One of the best things you can do for your employees is make them feel protected and secure. Everyone knows South Africa’s roads are risky. And overseas travel also comes with concerns. What if a staff member gets injured in action? To provide peace of mind, consider investing in the world’s first on-demand accidental injury and death cover for your team. Sanlam Go Cover is smart, simple and convenient. You can take out insurance for your staff for the holidays, or at any time, in five minutes flat.
How it works:
Get up to R1 million (for yourself; up to R300 000 for someone else or groups*) in cover from just R12 a day to as little as R2.20. Cover includes insurance against over 30 different accidental injuries and death, wherever someone is in the world**. You can buy it once off for 24 hours or for up to 90 days. You can opt for it to recur weekly, fortnightly or monthly – or custom select any combination of days. And there’s no paperwork, and no long-term contract. It’s straightforward, on-demand, app-based cover: download the app from your app store, select or add people you want to cover, choose the period you want cover for, and confirm the amount of cover required. Pay with your personal or business debit or credit card. It’s super-simple and an incredible way to gift your team a happy, worry-free festive with their families.
3. THE GIFT OF AN EXPERIENCE:
From a helicopter flight and vegan cooking class to wine blending and whale watching, Airbnb Experiences offer a host of exciting gift options for employees. There really is something for everyone, so you could even personalise the experience to the employee. Have someone who has a passion for adventure and birdlife? What about a paddle with penguins? Have another stellar staff member who loves the finer things in life? A secret feast could be just the ticket.
There is much to be said for providing your team with total peace of mind. The holidays come with all sorts of risks and cover for your staff and family is the best way to feel safer, from a financial standpoint. The simplicity of Go Cover makes it unique. And the fact that it’s managed by Sanlam – one of the world’s largest insurers – bolsters certainty it’ll deliver on what it promises. So, Go the extra mile and give your team something to really smile about this season.
*Cover can be bought for yourself, family, employees, domestic workers, clients, paying guests, or event entrants.
**South Africans are covered worldwide, excluding certain conflict zones. Visitors and foreigners are covered while in South Africa.
This post is sponsored, paid for and provided by Sanlam.