Dad dances terribly on TikTok to cheer up daughter receiving chemotherapy
- A dad on TikTok cheered up his daughter who was receiving chemotherapy by badly dancing to The Weeknd's "Blinding Lights."
- The song has its own viral dance challenge attached to it, which consists of a few simple moves.
- However, this dad, who goes by quantamskyfall on TikTok, didn't quite master them.
- He set his phone to record while his daughter was in the hospital chair, and started busting some moves.
- He got the sequence so hilariously wrong his daughter could not stop laughing.
- In the caption he wrote: "It's coronavirus and my daughter has cancer but this made her laugh."
- So in dad terms, it was mission accomplished.
- For more articles, go to www.BusinessInsider.co.za.
Receive a daily update on your cellphone with all our latest news: click here.
Get the best of our site emailed to you daily: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- Covid-19: All the financial help and information you need
- SA insurers are keen to scrap pandemic coverage, not so keen to pay for Covid-19 interruption
- A single Nguni bull just sold for a world record R310,000 – over WhatsApp
- Workers can now claim Covid-19 cash directly from the UIF - no need to wait for employers
- Floating wind farms explored for South Africa seas - where wind speeds are faster
- Treating Covid-19 in SA is costing around R150,000 per person – before indirect expenses