A total of 19,000 animals were weighed at the London Zoo's annual weigh-in of all species - including mighty tigers, tiny meerkats and species as small as a giant African snail.
Over 800 species took part in the exercise that ensures that all animals are in a fit and healthy state.
Take a look:
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- 9 Cosatu priorities for the 2019 election, including banning private hospitals and a 50% tax on companies
- 12 African emoji we would like to see - including proper sandals and pap
- Australia’s biggest university, Monash, is pulling out of South Africa after 18 years
- Shocking must-see videos of SA wildlife - from hippos flattening cars to lions popping tyres
- The new coal power station in Limpopo will only be used by the Chinese – here’s why it’s an ‘irrational’ project
- The new Rice Krispies contain much less rice and much more sugar. South Africans seem to hate it