To celebrate it’s two-year birthday in South Africa, Uber Eats – the country’s largest food delivery service – is giving away free meals for every meal ordered from some outlets.
Users can order meals from McDonald's, KFC, Momo Baohaus & Soko, Casalotti's, and Mochachos and get an extra meal for free, Uber Eats said.
The promotion lasts until 18:00 on Friday.
Here’s how you can get a free extra meal on Uber Eats’ "buy one, get one free" promotion:
1) Open the Uber Eats application.
2) Select the 'buy one, get one free' banner at the top of the application's home screen.
3) Read the T&C's (or not TL;TR)
4) Select your preferred participating restaurant.
5) Make sure you've selected the "buy one, get one free" option on the meal options.
6) Select your preferred meal.
7) Select your flavouring (if applicable).
8) Add to basket.
9) Place order.
10) Enjoy the wait. And eat.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa: