You can get double your meal from Uber Eats right now - here’s how
To celebrate it’s two-year birthday in South Africa, Uber Eats – the country’s largest food delivery service – is giving away free meals for every meal ordered from some outlets.
Users can order meals from McDonald's, KFC, Momo Baohaus & Soko, Casalotti's, and Mochachos and get an extra meal for free, Uber Eats said.
The promotion lasts until 18:00 on Friday.
See also: These were the most popular meals on Uber Eats in South Africa last year – and noodles are surprisingly popular
Here’s how you can get a free extra meal on Uber Eats’ "buy one, get one free" promotion:
1) Open the Uber Eats application.
2) Select the 'buy one, get one free' banner at the top of the application's home screen.
3) Read the T&C's (or not TL;TR)
4) Select your preferred participating restaurant.
5) Make sure you've selected the "buy one, get one free" option on the meal options.
6) Select your preferred meal.
7) Select your flavouring (if applicable).
8) Add to basket.
9) Place order.
10) Enjoy the wait. And eat.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- The best way to save a lot of money on electricity is probably not what you think
- You can earn up to R100,000 by shopping with tourists
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are reportedly moving to new apartments in the palace they share with 13 other royals — here's a breakdown of their lavish quarters
- The petrol price is at record levels - but electric cars are still too expensive to make sense in SA
- Facebook is launching fake news checking in South Africa – here’s how it works
- A worldwide penguin shortage has forced a UK zoo to use fake penguins in its penguin enclosure