A makeup artist shares before and after photos that show how brides transform for their big day
- Arber Bytyqi is a professional makeup artist and beauty influencer based in Kosovo.
- He posts photos of brides before and after getting their makeup done.
- The transformations are drastic, but of course they all look beautiful with or without makeup.
For brides who want a dramatic, luminous style that looks like it's straight out of the movies, makeup artist Arber Bytyqi has them covered.
Here are 11 photos that show how he transforms brides for their big day.
Arber Bytyqi is a professional makeup artist and beauty influencer.
His interest in makeup began when he was young.
He began working as a makeup artist six years ago, but his passion goes further back.
"From my early ages of childhood, the first drawing I did was an eye, a girl and a dress," he said.
Bytyqi said he also used to secretly play with his mother's makeup.
He shares before and after photos of bridal makeup transformations on his Instagram.
His stunning transformations have earned him 274,000 followers.
Each look can take an hour or more to create.
He recommends that brides bring photos of makeup looks that they like and show them to whoever is doing their makeup.
"The truth, is that I spend as much time and effort creating a makeup look as I do on something more creative and editorial," he said.
Bytyqi works in fashion and editorial as well as doing makeup for people's life events.
Bytyqi says people often think barely-there makeup looks are simple to create, but even a result that looks natural takes lots of time and effort.
"Make sure to have a bridal trial before the wedding, style your hair and wear your jewelry so you can see how the total look will come together on the day," he said.
Bytyqi is passionate about helping brides, and all of his clients, feel beautiful.
With or without makeup, brides always look radiant.
He describes their reactions when they see their makeup as "priceless".
Bytyqi's hard work pays off when the brides he styles feel great about their look.
"My favourite part about doing makeup is the ability to transform people and how it makes my clients feel at the end," he said.
According to the New York Post, beauty treatments and makeup for grooms is becoming a bigger and bigger part of the wedding industry.
"You create a connection with the client on a deeper level and you help them find the true meaning of 'beauty.'"
For more, go to Business Insider South Africa.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- Oprah says there's a very simple secret to success that helped take her own TV show to the next level
- Inside the most expensive apartment ever sold in Cape Town's City Bowl
- The world's first private lunar lander - funded by a South African - just took a selfie with Earth on its way to the moon
- Billionaire yacht owners are desperately seeking advice to protect their priceless art from flying champagne corks and corn-flake stains
- Russia is installing toilets in the wildly expensive NATO killer T-14 supertanks it can't afford