There's a book hiding among a bunch of electronic gadgets in this new brainteaser — can you spot it?
- A new brainteaser from Edu Prints Plus has just been released.
- Somewhere hiding among all these televisions, radios, and video games, is a good, old-fashioned book.
- According to Edu Prints Plus, the quickest someone was able to find it was in 21 seconds - what's your time?
Edu Prints Plus, a British website dedicated to bringing fun - and educational - content to kids all over the world, has released a new brainteaser. In a true throwback, the brainteaser has a book, the most classic form of entertainment, hiding among all the new gadgets that have threatened to take their place.
Here's the puzzle - can you find the book?
According to Edu Prints Plus' website, the fastest someone in their office was able to spot the book was in 21 seconds.
Can you beat that time?
Or maybe you still need help.
The answer is below, if you keep scrolling.
Here it is:
It's a bit tricky to spot, but the bookmark peeking out over the front cover was a giveaway.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- Cucumber Sprite is now in South Africa - its taste surprised us
- Clicks is selling pregnancy tests that give false positives – with tap water
- Tito Mboweni’s recent adventures in business – from failing to get loans to eating 'grass' at Discovery
- 5 shocking things in the 'Great Bank Heist' report into VBS Mutual Bank
- The awkward, technical truth behind Hollywood sex scenes
- From African print suits to running shoes — these are the 5 workwear trends for SA men this Spring