Can you find Santa's hat in this Christmas-themed brainteaser?
- Hungarian artist Gergely Dudás creates puzzles of hidden images.
- In a new illustration, there's only one red Santa hat without white stripes.
Gergely Dudás' viral works of art challenge people to look closely at an image to find one small detail he's tucked inside. In past brainteasers, he's hidden a panda among snowmen, a card among gift bags, a heart among elephants, a lollipop among ice cream, a bunny among cats, a star among Jack-o'-lanterns, and a snowman among snowflakes.
In his latest illustration, one of the snowmen is wearing Santa's hat. Dudás has hidden one hat without white stripes in a crowd of snowmen in striped hats. Can you find the classic red Santa hat?
Take a look at the brainteaser:
Were you able to find the Santa hat?
If not, don't worry.
It's there somewhere.
If you're still stuck, the answer is below.
Keep scrolling if you want to see it.
Last chance to turn back!
Here it is:
A snowman in the top right corner is wearing Santa's hat.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- South African triathletes earn R40,000 from a single event and travel the world – here’s how to become one
- Natalie Portman thought she was texting her cousin Meryl and was actually texting Meryl Streep
- The man who taught Donald Trump how to tweet likens him to velociraptors learning to open doors in 'Jurassic Park'
- Disappointing photos that show what royal life is really like
- Humanity has racked up extraordinary feats of spaceflight since NASA's first moon mission 50 years ago. Here are the greatest hits.