Can you find the unlocked padlock in under 9 seconds in this mind-boggling brainteaser?
- The Smartcard Store published a brainteaser featuring dozens of padlocks.
- Only one of them is unlocked, with the metal top sticking out. Can you find it?
- The Smartcard Store claims that the fastest anyone has spotted the unlocked padlock was nine seconds.
- Visit Business Insider South Africa for more stories.
Brainteasers and optical illusions play tricks on the eyes, hiding small details in plain sight.
This brainteasing challenge from The Smartcard Store, a UK ID card manufacturer, features dozens of padlocks with just one open lock hiding somewhere in the mix.
Per The Smartcard Store, the record time for finding the unlocked lock is nine seconds. Can you beat it?
Here's the brainteaser:
Do you see the unlocked lock?
It's the only one with the metal top sticking out.
Still haven't found it?
The answer is revealed below.
Keep scrolling if you want to see it.
Last chance to turn back!
Here it is:
The unlocked padlock is near the bottom left-hand corner of the image. Did you find it in under nine seconds?
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- The R100,000-a-year St Stithians College in Johannesburg now has its own Seattle coffee shop
- People all over the world are searching for video of former Bishops teacher Fiona Viotti – mostly without success
- MTN is giving away 1GB of free data – with a catch, and cake
- Embattled SABC plans to launch a streaming service to take on Netflix
- After 10 years, Vodacom, MTN and Cell C have all started locking handsets to their own networks again
- Take a look: The world’s richest person Bill Gates and his wife Melinda visit Khayelitsha