95% of people can't solve this brainteaser in under a minute. How long does it take you to spot the cocktail umbrella in this photo?
- GalaBingo.com shared a summer-themed brainteaser just in time for Fourth of July.
- There's a cocktail umbrella hidden among beach umbrellas.
- Most people can't find it in under a minute.
- For more stories go to www.BusinessInsider.co.za.
No trip to the beach is complete without a giant umbrella to provide plenty of shade to lounge under. But there's one umbrella in this brainteaser that doesn't belong.
One of these umbrellas on the beach is actually a cocktail umbrella. Can you tell where it is?
GalaBingo.com, an online bingo site, shared this summer-themed brainteaser just in time for the Fourth of July holiday. It's a tough one - the site reports that 95% of people can't find the cocktail umbrella in less than a minute.
Here's the brainteaser:
Did you find the cocktail umbrella?
It's there somewhere.
You'll find it.
Do you want a hint?
The answer is below.
The cocktail umbrella is crinkly with more prominent sections than the other umbrellas.
Receive a daily update on your cellphone with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- Jacob Zuma visited a Capitec branch with Dudu Myeni this week – causing a ‘commotion’
- An investment in this SA giant a year ago would have delivered an incredible 290% return
- Leave days: How to make the most of SA's public holidays this year - including turning your Easter break into 10 days off
- The petrol price doubled over the past decade - with fuel tax jumping 132%
- Speculation is running wild on how former Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn fled Japan in an instrument case aboard a private jet
- Here’s what the top Apple and Samsung smart(ish) phones looked like 10 years ago
- The Polo Vivo has been SA’s favourite car for a decade – and it hasn’t really increased in price
- Revealed: The most Googled terms in South Africa over the past decade