Beyoncé's mom shared a video of her daughter's natural hair, and fans can't get over how long it is
- Beyoncé's mom Tina Knowles-Lawson posted a video of her combing through her daughter's long, luscious hair.
- While Beyoncé is known for long weaves and wigs during her shows, her natural hair also seems to reach her waist.
- Knowles-Lawson gives her a trim, while saying "au naturale" over and over.
- "Mama that's really annoying," Beyoncé responds. "I mean very annoying."
- Fans in the comments couldn't get enough, saying "Beys hair is long like her money, lol," and "Drop the hair care routine."
- For more stories, go to Business Insider SA.
Beyoncé has some of the most enviable hair on the planet. And since her mother Tina Knowles-Lawson posted a video of her cutting her daughter's lengthy locks, it's clear it's all natural, too.
While Beyoncé is known for long weaves and wigs during her shows, her natural hair also reaches her waist, according to the video.
"I was trimming my baby's hair today and i am mocking Neal!" Knowles-Lawson wrote on Instagram. "Getting on her nerves! Being really annoying."
"Au naturale," Knowles-Lawson repeats in the video, while laughing and combing through Beyoncé's waist-length hair. "Au naturale darling."
"Mama that's really annoying," Beyoncé responds. "I mean very annoying."
"I love how Bey has a $90 million (R1.2 billion) dollar home and her mamma still trims her hair in the kitchen," one fan wrote in the comments.
Others commented on how amazingly long her hair was.
"Beys hair is long like her money, lol," one fan wrote. "LENGTH BABY! LENGTH!!!!"
"Yes Ms.Tina let the people know what yo baby working with," said another. "ALL NATURAL."
One person really wanted Beyoncé to "Drop the hair care routine."
Fans seem to love it when their favourite stars show off their natural hair.
When Ariana Grande posted a video of her natural curly bob on Twitter, she said it made her look 5 years old. Fans, on the other hand, raved that she should wear it that way more often.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- These South African towns could be the next hotspots for R20 million homes
- The best paying industries in South Africa - and the industries most likely to pay below the minimum wage
- There are now more dollar millionaires in Stellenbosch and Paarl than in the whole of Pretoria
- Almost a third of South African dollar millionaires hold an LLB - while only 5% studied IT
- Here's where South Africa's super rich are making their money
- South African shares may be on the brink of a breakthrough - but two things need to happen