These South African malls have impressive Christmas decorations this year
Christmas is almost a month away, as you may have gathered from the decorations at your local mall.
Some are keeping it relatively subdued this year, while others are going all out to spread the cheer.
Business Insider South Africa has taken a look at their efforts, and here are some of our top contenders for best-dressed malls, so far:
Cradlestone Mall - Krugersdorp
Mall of Africa - Midrand
Mall of the South - Aspen Lakes
V&A Waterfront - Cape Town
Mall of the North - Polokwane
Melrose Arch - Melrose
Cavendish Mall - Cape Town
Did we miss a good-looking mall? Please send pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa
- An angry guest hung a huge banner outside a Cape Town hotel
- For R40 you can drive across Africa’s longest bridge – and get to Mozambique four hours faster
- You can get free shares in Discovery Bank by depositing money with it – if you are black
- What you need to know about Black Friday at Game and Makro – including which stores will open at midnight and Uber discounts for shoppers
- Schweppes changes its labels in South Africa after complaints they were too confusing
- Video released during the World Chess Championships has many wondering if it was a terrible blunder or crafty a bit of gamesmanship