You can now get tekkies that look like avocado toast
- US producer Saucony has launched avocado toast sneakers.
- With these sneakers to take you from the gym to brunch, now all your millennial dreams can come true.
Live your best millennial life at post-workout brunch with avocado toast both on your feet and in your mouth.
The Men's Shadow 6000 Avocado Toast are made by Saucony, and targeted at both male and female brunch aficionados.
"Holy Saucamole!" the website description reads. The shoes cost more than R1,800 in the US.
"Celebrate your health kick with the delicacy of the exclusive 'Avocado Toast' Shadow 6000.
"Featuring toast-ed leather, smashed avocado textured suede, red pepper flake collar lining, and the 'Saucamole' shout out on the heel. It's everything you avo-wanted, even if the guac is extra."
Next time you find yourself struggling to muster the energy to see a workout class through to the end, imagine having avocado toast on your feet to remind you of the glorious bounty that will be yours to enjoy afterwards.
They're truly the shoes no one knew they needed.
This isn't the first time Saucony has created a food-inspired shoe - back in 2014 it created a burger sneaker, featuring panels in all the colours of a classic burger: ketchup red, bun brown, and lettuce green.
For more, go to Business Insider South Africa.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- Three new navy ships will protect South Africa from pirates and illegal fishing - here's what they will look like
- Cellphone data rules change this week - here's how it will work at Vodacom, MTN, Cell C and Telkom
- These emerging markets will dominate the global economy in the next decade - SA comes in at number 10
- Rain could beat cellphone network giants Vodacom, MTN, Cell C and Telkom to 5G
- Vodacom backtracks after outrage: It will now roll over data for free