Apple is working on high-end headphones
- Apple is making over-ear headphones, according to a new report.
- The accessory will be Apple-branded and focus on audio quality.
Apple is developing a new pair of over-ear headphones, according to analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, the KGI Securities analyst with an excellent track record of predicting future Apple products. Apple Insider first found Kuo's report.
Kuo says the headphones will have a new design, but doesn't go into specifics. It sounds like the headphones will be similar to the over-ear headphones Apple makes through its Beats subsidiary. They would also build on the success of AirPods, Apple's wireless earbuds and carry the Apple branding, not Beats branding.
Apple is also likely to focus on audio quality to set the headphones apart from Beats and other similar headphones. They could launch as soon as this year.
- Where to get the best paid jobs in government (and what to avoid)
- South Africans are probably eating Chinese honey that has been mixed with syrup, warns Wandile Sihlobo
- These are the best 5 wines under R80, according to SA's top young sommelier
- Millions of South Africans are turning to Norway to get their weather forecasts – here’s why
- This big CV mistake makes recruiters cringe and hiring managers dismiss you immediately
- South Africa's first black woman winemaker just launched her own brand — and the world can't get enough of it
- Turns out, Wakanda is a place near Bloemfontein. Black Panther’s South African footage was shot in the Free State