The new iPhone XR is available in 6 candy colours - we have ranked them from worst to best
Apple just unveiled three new iPhones, including a 6.1-inch iPhone called the iPhone XR.
While the other two new phones, the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, will be available this month starting September 21, the iPhone Xr won't be available for a while — it starts shipping October 26, with preorders going live a week before that.
Among the many other standout features in the iPhone XR, most notable are its colours. It's reminiscent of the iPhone 5C, the ceramic candy-coloured phone that was a more affordable version of the iPhone 5S when it went on sale back in 2013.
The iPhone XR will be available in six colours when it becomes available. And since all opinions should be taken as facts, here's our definitive ranking of the six new colours, from worst to best:
Missed the Apple event? Catch up on everything that happened right here.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- Huawei expects lower data prices in South Africa thanks to a new law
- The world's oldest drawing has just been discovered in a South African cave
- This South African wine just received a perfect score from a top UK wine expert
- 9 Cosatu priorities for the 2019 election, including banning private hospitals and a 50% tax on companies
- Employees might like snacks, treadmill desks, and office dogs — but there's a perk they like much more
- South Africa will get the new iPhones later this month - here's everything you need know about the new models
- 12 African emoji we would like to see - including proper sandals and pap