Watch this hilarious bad lip reading of Apple's product launches
- Apple announced several new products at various launch events in 2018, including updated iPhones, Watches, iPads, and MacBook laptops.
- Apple's big product launches were the subject of the latest video from Bad Lip Reading, a popular YouTube channel known for dubbing footage of professional athletes.
- You can watch Bad Lip Reading's treatment of Tim Cook and other Apple executives with this "Apple product launch" video.
Apple product launches are a very big deal for the tech industry and the Apple faithful, who flock to the events in person and stream them online all around the world.
But the highly stage-managed events look very different once they've been put through the wringer of Bad Lip Reading, a YouTube channel that specialises in creating new scripts from existing videos by way of lip reading that is not always, and not entirely, accurate.
And which just happens to be hilarious.
Watch below to see what Apple product launches look like with the words just ever so slightly altered.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- Watch: Huskies in Christmas hats sledding on a South African beach
- SpaceX is building a 'test hopper' Mars spaceship in Texas — and Elon Musk says it could launch by March
- 20 years from now, our homes will have mirrors that give us style tips to robots that help us with dinner
- Instant online gifts that will make it look like you actually care
- 20 last-minute Christmas gifts you can buy at a petrol station – and nobody will ever know