Watch: A Vespa jet ski could soon hit the water
Designer Pierpaolo Lazzarini has fused the Vespa 50 from the 1960s with a modern jet ski.
The water vehicle can achieve speeds of up to 60km/h.
According to the digital magazine Design Boom, the jet ski mimics the elegant lines of the scooter even down to its reflectors.
The jet ski could come with two engine configurations with an output of 39 horse power - an electric engine or a cheaper twin stroke engine.
Receive a single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- A top SA billionaire and Ramaphosa ally may be on his way out – 12 things you need to know about Ivan Glasenberg
- SA businesses can now turn to the new Commercial Court – this is how it will work
- SA's free coding college is looking for students - and you don't even need a matric to get in
- A 'racist' painting of Mandela's supposed autopsy has just been sold for R450,000
- A ‘headless chicken monster’ was just spotted in the deep ocean, and people don’t know how to feel about it
- The 32 most outrageous things Elon Musk has said